Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 6:00pm
The LAS annual banquet meeting is on Thursday, January 17th at Beau Jo’s Pizza, 2033 Ken Pratt Boulevard, Longmont, CO from 6 to 8 pm.
You may sign up for the banquet at https://www.longmontastro.org/membership .
There will be an unlimitted salad bar and an unlimitted pizza bar. The salad bar includes non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, ice tea, and coffee). There will be a choice of three pizzas: Lil' Italy, Sausage Combo, and Pacific Plantation. As each pizza is finished they will bring more. For details see the online Beau Jo's menu
For those who prefer gluten-free or vegetarian foods you may order directly from their menu; they have gluten-free and vegetarian options available. You will need to pay Beau Jo's separately so do not sign up for the banquet online. Please send Marty or Vern a note that you are coming so that we have an idea of how many people will be there. The room capacity is 50 people.
We will have an election for 2019 officers probably somewhere between 7:15 to 7:30 pm. The terms for all officers is one year. The officer positions are as follows:
- President - lead meetings and make decisions regarding the club with assistance of other officers and board members
- Vice president - assist president and direct meetings if president absent
- Treasurer - handle club finances, receive payments and deposit funds
- Secretary - keep records of meetings and votes
- Newsletter editor - publish treasurer notes and present club news
- Web master - maintain the club’s website
- Board Member (3 positions) - make decisions regarding club policies and finances